Country Property for Sale in Conil, Lanzarote
Large 4 bedroom, 3 bath room Canarian house in the village of Conil, approximately 230m2 build, which consists of 4 double bedrooms 2 of which are en suite, one being a master, and a further shower wet room.
Property also features front covered porch entrance, front entrance reception, hallways leading to an arched opening dining area with log burner, which leads onto kitchen and conservatory area.
There is also a vault stairway room which leads to the roof area.
Also a large sitting room area which has patio doors to outer areas and corner period fire place.
Along with the main house there is a fully renovated one bedroom apartment with a manrique style bedroom/ bathroom en suite, and kitchen lounge area, which leads onto a small open court yard.
The courtyard has an adjoining bodega room. (this has the opportunity to be converted into a large one bedroom studio en-suite.There is also a large garage area for the space of 3 cars, or used as a storage area.
A swimming pool area 200m2 (not constructed).
An orchard to the side of property 340m2.
The total plot area is 1500m2, with a further 3000m2 of rustic land adjoining to the rear of property.
- This property also has an energy certificate.
- Renovation works already completed.
- Main house roof area completely stripped and re-felted.
- All new plumbing to entire property and apartment.
- New electrical cables and trip board.
- New arched window installed with coloured glass and other windows.
- Two bathrooms have been fully refurbished and tiled.
- Front reception, hallway, dining room lounge and kitchen have all been fully renovated.
- Apartment completely restored, for the possibility of either long term rental, holiday let or family use.
Other constructed areas include BBQ with seating, stone driveway with stone wall planters, and driveway entrance gates.
Renovation works requiring completion
- The stairway to the vault room requires wall repairs, plastering, tiling to steps and painted finish, and balustrade.
- 3x bedroom floors require new tiling to floors.
- Master en-suite, bathroom requires new tiling to floor and walls and sanitary ware.
- New floor tiling to conservatory floor, and painting.
- New tiling or slate finish stone to rear patio area.
- As mentioned pool not constructed, but a shutter wall has been built so pool can be inserted inside and patio area to be finished.