This very tired and run down property situated on the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen, needed some serious thought and attention .
Prior to starting the renovations the property had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the normal everyday rooms. Additionally there was a 1 bedroom apartment, a lower den area and very large 9×5 pool.
The extensive renovation project took a total of 14 months with everything being replaced, including:
- New electrical installation from the meter,
- Complete new plumbing from the water storage,
- 2 new double bedrooms and 3 further bathrooms were created,
- Complete new exterior bbq and dining area.
- Plus many other subtle changes were also made to the house.
The apartment was also fully refurbished with a new pergola and patio area and externally the pool and patio were completely transformed as you can see from the after pictures below.
If you would like to discuss a project or request a quote please get in touch.